this shirt would fit if it weren’t for boobs: a tragedy
that shirt would fit if i had boobs: the sequel
this shirt fits perfectly because my boobs are the right size: the fanfiction
my shirts always fit: a man’s tale
Anxiety isn’t cute. Don’t act like you have it because if you want it, here. Have mine. Because it’s not fucking cute and I don’t want it.
I hate it when you are having a bad day and everyone takes it personally, like no i hate myself, not you. get the fuck over yourself.
wow i’m actually so glad this post as been made
OMG, HE’S HELPING HIM BACK INTO THE OCEAN
i officially like animals more than people
on a reblogging/tumbr spree, this is too amazing to skip over
OMG!! This is AMAZING!!
THIS IS JUST SO LOVELY.
Raven was the original Nicki Minaj.
It’s like she saw the future or something
THE MOST ACCURATE GIFSET IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
Jenna Marbles describes the female tumblr world with complete accuracy.
should i be embarrassed to reblog this because im fuCKING NOT
Pete Wentz is my hero because:
- he makes music for the right reasons
- pete cares about his fans
- he inspired thousands with his lyrics and books
- besides making music, he founded his own record-label and clothing line
- he helped many bands to fame (panic at the disco, cobra starship, the academy is… etc)
- fueled by ramen wouldnt be the same without fob
- before he turned 30 he opened 4! bars - in chicago, NYC, LA and even in Barcelona
- Wentz published his book ‘the boy with the thorn in his side’ influenced by the recurring nightmares he suffered as a child and fall out toy works based on the song Tiffany Blews as well as the book ‘Gray’
- he helped depressed or suicidal teenagers coping with their illness due to own experience
- Wentz is a spokesperson for The Jed Foundation’s Half of Us campaign, a program aimed at lowering the rate of teenage suicide
- worked with UNICEF and Invisible children while being constantly humiliated and criticized by the media
- he was also an outspoken critic of California’s Proposition 8, and attended many anti-Prop 8 rallies
- helped invisible children to win 1 million dollars
- Fall Out Boy flew to Uganda and dedicated I’m Like A Lawyer With The Way I’m Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You) to this small village they visited
- played at the Live-Earth in NYC against clima change
- he used his lyrics as a way to bring their fans about politics and their own enviroment
He did all of this while suffering of depression and a failed suicide attempt but he has a son who gives him strength every single day
Pete proved me that even after bad times, you still have the power to change.
In seven years did not only his life change, but also mine.
I cannot thank him enough for all he’s done for me. Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III is my hero and I will support him no matter what.
“Just because today is a terrible day doesn’t mean tomorrow might not be the best day of your entire life. You just have to wake up and get there.” - Pete Wentz